Ara Ipurangi mō te Iwi Māori
- Kete Taranaki Reo
- A community digital archive.
- Ko te Rārangi Kaupapa Māori @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Tūhonotaka ki kā rōpū whakariterite me kā kōrero whakatau o Aotearoa.
- Māori @ Te Puna Web Directory
- Links to New Zealand organisations and information.
- Te Ara - Encyclopedia of New Zealand
- Mā te kōtuitui i ngā ara tuhituhi me ngā ara rauemi, ka kawea koe e Te Ara ki tētahi wāhi tuwhera ai ō karu. Ka tīmata me te kaupapa o He Tangata, ka hora haere i ngā kaupapa whānui mō Aotearoa - te pūtaiao, tāhū kōrero, ahurea, ōhanga, kāwanatanga.
- Māori pictures, photos and objects
- Search for Maori resources in Trove, from the National Library of Australia.
- The Prow - Maori
- The Maori of Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough have a rich and living history. This section tells some of the stories about the people and their land- nga korero o te ihu o te waka a Maui. The Prow collects and makes accessible stories from the Top of the South Island. Led by Nelson Public Libraries in collaboration with the, Tasman and Marlborough District Libraries, the Nelson Provincial Museum and Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology. The Prow includes stories of Maori settlement in Nelson, Tasman & Marlborough.
- Te Kete Hao Kōrero Māori bibliography
- A selected list of resources for the study of Māori culture from the University of Canterbury.
- Te Puni Kōkiri Ministry of Māori Development
- Wikipedia i roto i te reo Māori
- Te mātāpunenga utukore i runga i te ipurangi.