- Ngā Pounamu Māori
- Find out about our Māori collections.
- Māori Land Court Minute Books Index
- An index to the volumes of Māori Land Court Minute Books.
- Our page on the Aotearoa / Pacific New Year including a teacher resource pack on Matariki teacher resource pack [119KB PDF].
- Our libraries’ Māori names
- Each of our libraries has a Māori name as well as an English one - find out what they are and the meanings behind them.
- Bi-lingual signs
- The signage in our libraries: vocabulary and sound files for pronunciation.
People and places
- Te Rōpū Ratonga Māori - Māori Services Team
- The Māori Services Team are here to make your library experience a positive one.
- Haneta Pierce (Ngāti Mutunga) and the development of a bi-cultural presence at Christchurch City Libraries
- Article for the Christchurch City Libraries’ 150th anniversary.