Passenger lists for ships to Canterbury which carried assisted immigrants organised by the Canterbury Provincial Government from 1856-1870, and the Central Government from 1870-1874.
- Canterbury pilgrims
Sung by the first colonists at the special service held in St Paul’s Cathedral, London, prior to embarking for Port Lyttelton, New Zealand, A.D. 1850.
- Passengers’ contract ticket issued to Alfred and Eliza Rump to sail on the Merope, 1870
- Regulations to be observed on board emigrant ships of the Provincial government of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Shipboard diary 1864, Edinburgh to Wellington
- Brief diary written on board the Tintern Abbey en route from Gravesend to Christchurch, December 1874 - May 1875
- Journal of the ship Canterbury, 1851 by Edward Eade