Resources and Services for post-secondary-school teachers
We have a wide range of resources to support post-secondary education.
Tours and tutorials
Tours and tutorials help you and your students familiarise yourselves with our libraries and resources.
- Tours may be general or may focus on a specific topic (e.g. travel and tourism), part of the library (e.g. Aotearoa New Zealand Centre), or resources (e.g. our catalogue, databases or Internet)
- All tours and tutorials must be booked well in advance - see our Contact Us page for contact details
Research and study
- Librarians are trained to assist with research, however if asked to do in-depth research some charges may apply.
- If the required resources are not available in our libraries we may be able to source them for you through our interloan service.
It is free to join the Library.
- Two forms of ID are required: name ID e.g. a passport, and address ID
- Library enrolment form (pdf)
If you intend to bring a group of students in for enrolment, it is a good idea to ring the library beforehand to arrange a time - see our Contact Us page for contact details.
CINCH - community information
Search for local courses, clubs and organisations.
Our comprehensive selection of encyclopedias, online magazines and other resources.