About Science Reference Center
Science resource suitable for all ages. Full text articles from all major areas of scientific study; biographies; dictionary; video resources; experiments.
Science Reference Center aims to meet students’ science research needs. It includes:
- Over 180 full text science journals;
- Over 750 full text science reference books;
- Science videos and a large library of science images;
- Experiments that can be searched by age level.
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.
Science Reference Center covers: biology, chemistry, earth and space science, environmental science, health & medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science and society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife.
- YouTube help tutorial for Science Reference Center
- Download the full-text subject title list [33KB PDF]
See this YouTube tutorial on how to personalize EBSCO folders.