About Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Reference Center
Comprehensive full-text database covering all aspects of business continuity and disaster recovery. Includes detailed technical material.
This resource covers a wide range of natural disaster and business continuity scenarios — earthquakes, floods, tsunami and more. It offers information on:
- Business Continuity Management;
- Business Impact Analysis;
- Crisis Communications;
- Disaster Mitigation;
- Emergency Preparedness;
- Organizational Resiliency;
- Risk Evaluation;
- Strategic Planning.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Reference Center offers information on best practices, providing examples of continuity and disaster recovery from corporations, medical facilities, government agencies, and academic institutions throughout the world. Publications include:
- Advances in Structural Engineering;
- Journal of Earthquake Engineering;
- Natural Hazards & Earth System Sciences;
- Risk Management.
Full title list [132.51KB PDF]