Aranui Community Library / Te Kete Wānanga o Aranui
Our new Aranui Library opened on Saturday 8 September 2012. It is located on Aldershot Street, next to Wainoni Park.
- 109 Aldershot Street,
- Christchurch 8061
- workph: +64 3 941 7923
- urlwww: christchurchcitylibraries.com/Aranui/
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturday 10am - 4pm
- Services available at all Christchurch City Libraries
- Book a librarian one on one sessions
- Self service kiosks
- Events & classes - see calendar below
- Whanau Room A seats up to 16 people and has display, data and kitchen facilities.
- Whanau Room B will seat an additional 16 people and connects to Whanau Room A.
- The meeting room seats 4 people, has a smart board and can be used as a break out space from the whanau rooms or booked separately.